Needed -- article copy from Interface Age #14

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011
      Needed -- article copy from Interface Age #14 All --

          Someone contacted me regarding locating a copy of an article he wrote for Kilobaud back in 1977.  Larry McCaig, author of Small Business Computing Parts I and II, Kilobaud #14 and 15 (February and March of 1977), is looking for a copy of his article in #14.

          If anyone has this issue and is willing to scan and PDF it to me, I’d greatly appreciate it.

      Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2011
        Needed -- article copy from Interface Age #14 We have it: another point for having started organizing our magazines. :)

        Can it wait until after VCF?