Re: 360KB diskettes

  • jon_strack5940
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2011
      Hello,
      I have a box of 346 360KB disks, separated in wrapped packages of 50, with sleeves. All but one of the packs are still sealed, I just used 4 for my Kaypro and they worked fine. I don't know how old they are, but they're still sealed in great condition.

      I would be interested in selling them in packs of 50 if anyone's interested. What is the going rate? I live in Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356 close to Stroudsburg, 18360.
      Let me know what you think.

      Thanks,
      Jon