Re: RE: [midatlanticretro] Computer available...

  • dvcorbin@OptOnline.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2005
      If you cant get them all, I *may* be able to head up there this weekend, then bring the results to TCF....Will have to confirm this thisevening...but if it is a last resort before the scrapper......

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 6, 2005
        Talk with Kelly privately (kelly@...).  I was going to stuff as much as possible into my car (ha!), but then spoke with Kelly offline, and he's got a minivan.  So it's a no-brainer.  I emailed the seller and he's going to hold the stuff.

        _____

        web, go to:

        > *      To unsubscribe from this
        group, send an email to:

        > *      Your use of
        Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
        > <

      • Evan
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 6, 2005
          No, please, take them and spread them out to good homes.  Then take any profits and buy yourself some beer as a reward.  (Or more appropriately, buy Bill Sudbrink a beer for alerting us about the rescue opportunity.)

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 6, 2005
            David (and everyone else):
            I'm actually about an hour west of the guy with the computers. I have
            arranged with him to pick up the computers and software some time in the
            next week or two. I will grab all of them. However, all I want is one of
            them for myself (plus copies of any software and docs that I don't have
            already).

            Of course, I'll hold on to the computers until the remaining ones find new
            homes. One word of warning: I will not ship these unless I can find original
            packaging. Shipping these units _always_ results in damage. The shippers
            just won't replace them. No matter how securely you pack the units, my
            experience has been that unless you use original boxes, it is your fault.

            Kelly

            Where are you located [I am on long island]????

            David
            <<RE: RE: [midatlanticretro] Computer available...>>
          • billdeg@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 6, 2005
              Kelly,
              I will take one if they are not already claimed and will end up in the
              dumpster otherwise. Are these being brought to the TCF, or should I arrange for
              separate pickup?
              Bill Degnan