Dazzler

    Message 1 of 48 , May 3 3:02 PM
      RE: [midatlanticretro] ray borrill and the data domain I really like the cromemco stuff

      Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      All cromemco.  If it had the cromemco art on the front panel, it would be a Z1.

      Cards:

      ZPU

      16FDC

      Dazzler

      TU-ART

      64KZ

      D+7A

      Oh, I almost forgot.  I do have one non-cromemco card in it, a Digitalker.  Visitors like

      to hear the IMSAI say “would you like to play a game”.

      Other than the buttons, decals and just a slight difference in dimensions, the joysticks

      are faithful reproductions of JS-1s.  I will try to get some time together to pop off the

      lid and take some pics in the next day or two.  This machine is one that stays set up in

      my basement all the time.  I recently got a vintage TV that will be a much more appropriate

      color monitor for it… I have to find an RF converter… I must have like 10 of them… somewhere…

      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 24, 2011

        I have a Dremel, but I tend to make a mess with it.