RE: [midatlanticretro] ray borrill and the data domain

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 48 , May 3 2:57 AM
      [midatlanticretro] ray borrill and the data domain

      WOW!  What a great site!  Your photos show what I aspire to for my collection.  To

      Capture that early computer store feel.

      Some observations…  The photo captioned “Televideo terminal and IMSAI 8080” actually

      shows an LSI Adm3 terminal, not a Televideo.  Same for the SWTP and other photos

      with that terminal.  “Dazzler board graphics?” is, yes, absolutely that.  You can remove

      the question mark.  You could also add that that particular image is the “kscope” kaleidoscope

      program.  I run it on my Dazzler and have seen almost that exact image.  Same for the

      next image.

      Bill Sudbrink

      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 24, 2011

        I have a Dremel, but I tend to make a mess with it.