ray borrill and the data domain

  • Andrew Molloy
    Message 1 of 48 , May 2, 2011
      I put together a small tribute site to Ray Borrill and his Data Domain
      store. Ray was a VCFer and sold his Apple-1 at VCF 4.0 in 2000 on the
      west coast. He had tons of interesting stories and opened one of the
      early retail computer stores in the US back in 1976. Worked with Willy
      Higinbotham, Bob Spinrad, Mike Swaine and Ted Nelson, among others.

      http://www.landsnail.com/thedatadomain/

      He was going to attend VCF East a few years back but had to back out
      for health reasons.

      Andy
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 24, 2011

        I have a Dremel, but I tend to make a mess with it.