Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Go turn on the news!!

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2011
      I was @ work near the court houses.. We came outside and saw the second plane hit.. I ran to the first pct to assist (I am a NYPD Aux Police Officer). Most of that day I was with the 1st PCT doing security. The next day I was on the Brooklyn Bridge securing that area and the next two days I was down on Ground Zero. I still have my red OEM badge..

      I will never forget those days..

      Either way.. I feel better right now.. Between the good auction for the lady MARCH helped and this.. I feel good... Now all we need is for VCFE to do well and all will be good..

      --- On Mon, 5/2/11, system@... <system@...> wrote:

      I was doing a gig at the WTC at that time but I was in Southern California
      (Anaheim) for a DECUS symposium that week. Spared by fate, I suppose.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 14 , May 2, 2011

        On May 2, 2011 9:26 AM, "Christian Liendo" <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

        > I was @ work near the court houses.. We came outside and saw the second plane hit.. I ran to the first pct to assist (I am a NYPD Aux Police Officer). Most of that day I was with the 1st PCT doing security. The next day I was on the Brooklyn Bridge securing that area and the next two days I was down on Ground Zero. I still have my red OEM badge..
        >
        > I will never forget those days..

        I have old friends from high school on NYPD then. One of them didn't come home. We have a street named for him back home.