Museum today

    Message 1 of 66 , May 1, 2011
      Matt, Nick, all three Jeffs, and myself spent the entire afternoon
      sorting through library books and magazines. On the magazine side, we
      got through most of our Bytes and Kilobauds. We have 99% complete runs
      of the first several years of each magazine. This coming Wednesday
      night I will list some redundant issues (and in some cases redundant
      entire years) for sale to MARCHins only.
      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 15, 2012
        > I spent 5+ years there (4th Fl. Myers Ctr aka. the Hexagon) and I didn't hear anything about any alumni function.

        Sent you a private email just now.