Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH's IMSAI 8080 auction

    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2011
      >>> It wasn't just me.

      True. I watched and asked a lot of dumb questions!

      (Bill Drom. helped, and I think one other person, but I forget ... also Bill(s) tried a bunch of RAM boards that were organized thanks to Jeff J.)
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2011
        Ok.. It was a group effort...
        The reality is that you gentleman made that auction..

        Had that been put up as is it would have been much cheaper

        Example:
        320687704407 Sold April 25 for $859.00
        270734158773 Sold April 17 for $805.00

        Kudos gentleman... You made good on your promise to that woman.

        --- On Sun, 5/1/11, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote
        Message 3 of 16 , May 1, 2011
          you're all welcome...