Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH's IMSAI 8080 auction

    Message 1 of 16 , May 1 5:41 AM
      It wasn't just me.

      Message 2 of 16 , May 1 5:46 AM
        >>> It wasn't just me.

        True. I watched and asked a lot of dumb questions!

        (Bill Drom. helped, and I think one other person, but I forget ... also Bill(s) tried a bunch of RAM boards that were organized thanks to Jeff J.)
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 16 , May 1 4:58 PM
          Ok.. It was a group effort...
          The reality is that you gentleman made that auction..

          Had that been put up as is it would have been much cheaper

          Example:
          320687704407 Sold April 25 for $859.00
          270734158773 Sold April 17 for $805.00

          Kudos gentleman... You made good on your promise to that woman.

          --- On Sun, 5/1/11, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote
          Message 4 of 16 , May 1 6:42 PM
            you're all welcome...