Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH's IMSAI 8080 auction

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2011
      It went for the money it went for because it was clean and it works...
      Most of the stuff you see on Ebay is "not tested"..
      Bill added a lot a value to that machine when he cleaned it up and fixed it..

      Kudos to Bill as he made that happen.
      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2011
        It wasn't just me.

        Message 3 of 16 , May 1, 2011
          >>> It wasn't just me.

          True. I watched and asked a lot of dumb questions!

          (Bill Drom. helped, and I think one other person, but I forget ... also Bill(s) tried a bunch of RAM boards that were organized thanks to Jeff J.)
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 16 , May 1, 2011
            Ok.. It was a group effort...
            The reality is that you gentleman made that auction..

            Had that been put up as is it would have been much cheaper

            Example:
            320687704407 Sold April 25 for $859.00
            270734158773 Sold April 17 for $805.00

            Kudos gentleman... You made good on your promise to that woman.

            --- On Sun, 5/1/11, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote
            Message 5 of 16 , May 1, 2011
              you're all welcome...