Greenbar, anyone?

  • Jason T
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
      It seems I have come into a significant amount of greenbar printer
      paper. It's the 11 x 14 size, tractor feed. There is also the blue
      variety. If anyone out east could use a box, our Mike Lee will be
      driving in to VCF-East and could possibly transport a few boxes.

      Maybe the MARCH Museum could use some for properly demonstrating line
      printers, DECWriters and other printing terminals?

      --
      jht
    • Tony Eros

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
            On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Tony Eros <tony.eros@...> wrote:
            > I'd love a box!

            Would you like blue or green?

            I better start a list....
          • Kelly D. Leavitt
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
              1 Green for me if there is room. I'll throw in some gas money for the haul.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2011
                And where are you?  Anyone in Phila who can use 11x14?
                bs

                Message 7 of 7 , May 3, 2011
                  On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 05:54:42PM -0500, Jason T wrote:
                  > It seems I have come into a significant amount of greenbar printer
                  > paper. It's the 11 x 14 size, tractor feed. There is also the blue
                  > variety. If anyone out east could use a box, our Mike Lee will be
                  > driving in to VCF-East and could possibly transport a few boxes.

                  Looks like I have 1/2 a box of green bar so if they have room left I
                  would take a box of blue bar preferred or green.