Anyone have Exidy Sorcerer carts?

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011
      Soo.. I bought an Exidy Sorcerer II.

      I should be getting it within a week.

      It supposedly works, but no carts.. Anyone have carts but no exidy?
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011

        On Apr 28, 2011 10:52 AM, "Christian Liendo" <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

        > Soo.. I bought an Exidy Sorcerer II.
        >
        > I should be getting it within a week.
        >
        > It supposedly works, but no carts.. Anyone have carts but no exidy?

        Sweeeet
        I've been wanting to get one, just kept putting it off.
        This is my jealous face.    @__@
        =Dan

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011
          Here is my jealous face

          ^ ^
          () ()
          @
          \-------\

          Actually I am not jealous, but I am glad for you. I was looking at the
          Exidy on Ebay that sold yesterday, was that you who bought it?

          Bill Degnan

          > On Apr 28, 2011 10:52 AM, "Christian Liendo"
          <christian_liendo@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Soo.. I bought an Exidy Sorcerer II.
          > >
          > > I should be getting it within a week.
          > >
          > > It supposedly works, but no carts.. Anyone have carts but no exidy?
          > >

          > Sweeeet
          > I've been wanting to get one, just kept putting it off.
          > This is my jealous face. @__@
          > =Dan
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011
            Yea.. I have been working like a dog and I was at work and I had some "me" time so I saw the Exidy and said..

            Eh **** it and bought it..

            It's a Sorcerer II and the seller claims it works...

            I found two old MP3s that claim to be Sorcerer video games..

            If it does work and I can get a program running on it. I will ask Evan for a last minute entry...

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011
              >>> If it does work and I can get a program running on it. I will ask Evan for a last minute entry...

              I accept bribes. :)
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011

                On Apr 28, 2011 12:01 PM, "Christian Liendo" <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

                > Yea.. I have been working like a dog and I was at work and I had some "me" time so I saw the Exidy and said..
                > Eh **** it and bought it..
                > It's a Sorcerer II and the seller claims it works...
                > I found two old MP3s that claim to be Sorcerer video games..
                > If it does work and I can get a program running on it. I will ask Evan for a last minute entry...

                You might have to check with one of the users groups/forums in Holland. When I was stationed in europe the mid80s it was very big there, just as with commodore, probably someone's still around.