Will there be another computer consignment sale

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2011
      Remember how in VCFE6 there were computer items sold on consignment?
      Will that happen again?
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2011
        Yes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2011
          OK... I'm glad there will be a consignment sale.
          I didn't see anything about it on vintage.org.

          I have a few things to bring like a Cambridge z88...

          I also have some things that I am just going to donate because they will sell cheap and the money can go to a pizza fund or whatever.
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2011
            >>> OK... I'm glad there will be a consignment sale.

            That's because it says "vendors" in the navigation bar. It is one of several things I'm nagging Sellam to change.