Free printers

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      I have two Star Micronics dot-matrix printers: a Gemini 10 and a 10X.
      Both have some sort of problem. Free for parts or repair, delivered at
      VCF.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011

        Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:28 AM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] Free printers

        I have two Star Micronics dot-matrix printers: a Gemini 10 and a 10X.
        Both have some sort of problem. Free for parts or repair, delivered at
        VCF.

            Mike,
                I would like them. I won’t be able to attend VCF, but you can drop them off with Evan and he can put them somewhere safe.
            Jeff Brace