Volunteers needed for VCF!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2011
      Everyone,

      We need a few more volunteers for VCF. We need people to direct
      visitors around the campus, sell tickets, be go-fers, help Kelly with
      the sales booth, etc. ..... but I hate to take MARCHins away from the
      show for such jobs. So there are a couple of possibilities. First, for
      any MARCHin who's not exhibiting, we'll give you a free ticket or free
      t-shirt (your choice) in exchange for a half-day of volunteer hours.
      Second, if anyone has a friend / girlfriend / wife / child (at least a
      mature teenager or older) / etc. who could help us, then let me know ASAP.

      No offense meant to * anyone * but we are being selective about whom we
      trust with certain volunteer roles, especially the roles that involve
      interfacing with our customers and dealing with money.