Osborne Executive ad

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24 12:58 PM
      Does anyone have an old magazine with an advertisement for the Osborne
      Executive? I could use a scanned copy for my exhibit. Thanks.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24 1:09 PM
        Approx date?

        Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
        Does anyone have an old magazine with an advertisement for the Osborne Executive? I could use a scanned copy for my exhibit. Thanks.Mike Loewen mloewen@... Old Technology http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/
        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24 1:21 PM
          Yes. MARCH has a complete (or near-complete) run of Osborne's "Portable Companion" magazine.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24 1:30 PM
            The mags are @ my house. Will look for the Exec ad tonight.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 24 1:35 PM
              Officially announced in April, 1983.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 24 8:56 PM
                > Does anyone have an old magazine with an advertisement for the Osborne Executive? I could use a scanned copy for my exhibit. Thanks.

                Here: http://snarc.net/os_exec/ .... I scanned the cover and seven pages
                from the June '83 issue of Osborne's "Portable Companion" magazine.