Re: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI 8080 Auction

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 10:39 PM
      >>> We will have another one to sell later this year, and that one will be offered to MARCH members.

      Clarifying for everyone: we'll offer the next unit only on this list, not on eBay, unless a reasonable price is not met. But the price will be on the low/fair side because we want to give you guys something good!

      >>> Proceeds will go to a friend of MARCH.

      Elaborating -- proceeds for this current unit will go to the widow of a veteran Trenton exhibitor. She donated her husband's collection to us, and asked that we sell one nice system to help her -- she needs the money. That is why we're posting the eBay unit ahead of the MARCH one. So be generous with your bids. We hope to give her a nice four-figure check.