IMSAI 8080 Auction

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 7:56 PM
      MARCH is selling the following IMSAI 8080

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270739896050

      We will have another one to sell later this year, and that one will
      be offered to MARCH members. If you can't wait until then, or if you
      really like this one (it's really nice and working), please
      bid. Proceeds will go to a friend of MARCH.

      Starting bid is $1.00.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23 8:24 PM
        You might want to change "S-100 cards will be removed" to "S-100 cards will be wrapped separately in the same box" ... in case anyone thinks we're selling an empty chassis. :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23 8:59 PM
          Yah... but at the top of the auction it says that it includes the cards...but it's moot as one can't change description after a bid has been placed.

          Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
          You might want to change "S-100 cards will be removed" to "S-100 cards will be wrapped separately in the same box" ... in case anyone thinks we're selling an empty chassis. :)------Original Message------ From: Bill Degnan Sender: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro ReplyTo: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro Subject: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI 8080 Auction Sent: Apr 23, 2011 10:56 PMMARCH is selling the following IMSAI 8080http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270739896050We will have another one to sell later this year, and that one will be offered to MARCH members. If you can't wait until then, or if you really like this one (it's really nice and working), please bid. Proceeds will go to a friend of MARCH.Starting bid is $1.00.Bill
          Yahoo! Groups Links
          Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23 10:39 PM
            >>> We will have another one to sell later this year, and that one will be offered to MARCH members.

            Clarifying for everyone: we'll offer the next unit only on this list, not on eBay, unless a reasonable price is not met. But the price will be on the low/fair side because we want to give you guys something good!

            >>> Proceeds will go to a friend of MARCH.

            Elaborating -- proceeds for this current unit will go to the widow of a veteran Trenton exhibitor. She donated her husband's collection to us, and asked that we sell one nice system to help her -- she needs the money. That is why we're posting the eBay unit ahead of the MARCH one. So be generous with your bids. We hope to give her a nice four-figure check.