VCF lodging -- important update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2011
      Got a call from the hotel manager. He's pleasantly surprised that we
      sold out all of the rooms he put aside in just one day! He had to turn
      away at least one person (sorry Kelly .... you snooze, you lose!)

      He said that some MARCHins were confused ...... apparently some people
      though the 45/50 prices were a package for the whole weekend. I can't
      imagine anyone thinking that, but anyway ..... those prices are PER NIGHT.