Birthdays this week

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2011
      Lest you think this is off topic, Bill Degnan will be 106 years old on
      Thursday - more an enough to be vintage. Happy birthday Bill!

      I saw it on Facebook, so it must be true.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2011
        ug yes, I can't believe I was born so long ago. I remember when there were
        still a few horses on the streets of Brooklyn when I was a kid, before the
        Great War, or what you kids call WWI.

        Bill Degnan

        > Lest you think this is off topic, Bill Degnan will be 106 years old on
        > Thursday - more an enough to be vintage. Happy birthday Bill!
        >
        > I saw it on Facebook, so it must be true.
        >
        > Jim

      • Ray Sills
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2011
          And next month, I'll be 105. ... in octal. :)

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19, 2011
            I *am* 106 years old. I was born during the Cleveland presidency

            Bill Degnan

          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19, 2011
              Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> writes:

              >Lest you think this is off topic, Bill Degnan will be 106 years old on
              >Thursday - more an enough to be vintage. Happy birthday Bill!
              >
              >I saw it on Facebook, so it must be true.

              I must be confused. I thought Bill was much younger than that.
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 23, 2011
                Me thinks Bill may have fibbed to Facebook.

                I still prefer to use hex when doing age where I am 41.

                Jim

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 23, 2011
                  you got me