Re: [midatlanticretro] Impromptu tech day!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2011
      You will need a new ribbon. You can try the ribbon I brought with me, it's not installed but will show you what kind you need.  I also left the manuals and everything for hooking up to a Commodore computer.  Sunday if you don't have time to work on it, please put everything in a box so that all the parts stay together.  I left everything sitting on the table, there is an adapter you need to attach the printer to the user port don't lose that.

      bd

      We didn't try the printer.

          I assume that this means that Bill Degnan brought a Star NX-1000 printer for use with the Commodore 64 and Print Shop  ? We can easily order ribbons for this on the internet very cheaply.