Book/mag sorting

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 7:17 PM
      I finished separating the first large batch of VCF books/mags (one pallet) from the MARCH library books/mags (four pallets!)

      Lots more to sort in the hotel basement. And we have miscellaneous things scattered around the museum, plus some more in my apartment that need to be brought here.

      When the main sorting is done, then we have to categorize and box the to-sell stuff. Otherwise it would be chaotic for buyers.