Next Weds the 13th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      Hi,

      I plan to go to infoage Weds afternoon if anyone is interested to
      know. I plan to work on the new IMSAI's (there are three) and
      inventory the teletypes in detail for preparation to do the teletype
      101 workshop. For those of you who have worked on an IMSAI or Altair
      before, you know it's impossible to get a sick IMSAI up and running
      in a few hours, but at least I can check the power situation and test
      the cards on a known working system. I will document carefully and
      take pictures. I also plan on delivering MARCH's Dynabyte computer
      (cleaned and with OS disk) and an original 1977 Ohio Scientific
      computer (the blue one) for the museum display.

      I have also made arrangements to have a DEC 11/44 system with drives
      to be delivered to InfoAge some time in late April/Early
      May. Fortunately the donor has offered to deliever the system to
      InfoAge, he has lift and delivery equipment available. Very nice of him.

      Back to the IMSAI's - People have expressed interest whether we will
      sell one. If I understand correctly, the nicest IMSAI will be sold
      on Ebay (proceeds go to the original donor), and one of the remaining
      two will be sold internally. I guess we'll hold the other for
      parts. First dibs going to those who contribute to our club and/or
      museum (and have $$).