Quick favor please?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
      I need someone to make a hi-res scan of a single sheet of 8.5x11 fanfold
      paper with the perforated side holes still attached. I'm making a graphic
      image for a web page background (personal use, not club-related), but
      without having a sheet handy, it's hard to gauge the proportions of where
      the holes should be. Oh, and I need it five minutes ago. :)

      Thanks!

    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
        Evan wrote:
        > I need someone to make a hi-res scan of a single sheet of 8.5x11 fanfold
        > paper with the perforated side holes still attached. I'm making a graphic
        > image for a web page background (personal use, not club-related), but
        > without having a sheet handy, it's hard to gauge the proportions of where
        > the holes should be. Oh, and I need it five minutes ago. :)

        I would be able to do it, but I might be too far from you.

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
          LOL, no, I ** have ** a scanner.  What I don't have is the paper!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13, 2006
            Evan wrote:
            > LOL, no, I ** have ** a scanner. What I don't have is the paper!

            I don't have regular fanfold. I only have greenbar.

            Peace... Sridhar