Re: [midatlanticretro] sniped ! Commodore 2022 Printer for Commodore PET

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
      the 3022 was the european version of the later 2022(3), I don't think these were sold in the US

      At 10:18 PM 4/3/2011, you wrote:

      There were also IEEE interfaces for the PET available by other companies, including RS232

      There's also the CBM 3022 and 4022 printers which have that PET style look.

      On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> wrote:
      Not really. The Commodore PET doesn't have a serial port. You'll need something IEEE.

      -Ian