Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF: T-minus six weeks!

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
      On Sun, 3 Apr 2011, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > But as grand poo-bah, I'm thinking, "AACCCKKKK! There's only a month
      > and a half to go! We need to get things done NOW. Oh, the race to the
      > deadline! Oh, the humanity!!!!"

      I managed to get some quality time in the Man Cave today. So far, I
      have the Osborne 1A and Executive in working order. The Vixen has jittery
      video, then locks up with a burst of random characters after a while.
      Could be bad caps in the power supply. The Osborne 1 is next to be
      tested.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
        >> But as grand poo-bah, I'm thinking, "AACCCKKKK! There's only a month
        >> and a half to go! We need to get things done NOW. Oh, the race to the
        >> deadline! Oh, the humanity!!!!"
        > I managed to get some quality time in the Man Cave today. So far, I
        > have the Osborne 1A and Executive in working order. The Vixen has jittery
        > video, then locks up with a burst of random characters after a while.
        > Could be bad caps in the power supply. The Osborne 1 is next to be
        > tested.

        That's nice but you already registered so no worries. :)