Carl Helmers

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011

      He seems to be pretty active still
      He now lives in NY close to Rochester in Pittsford

      http://www.helmers.com/
      https://www.facebook.com/people/Carl-Helmers/1260607383

      His address/phone is available which I can send offline.

      He should get invited to VCF East

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011

        He seems to be pretty active still
        He now lives in NY close to Rochester in Pittsford

        http://www.helmers.com/
        https://www.facebook.com/people/Carl-Helmers/1260607383

        His address/phone is available which I can send offline.

        He should get invited to VCF East

        Perhaps next year.  We are full for 2011.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
          On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          He seems to be pretty active still
          He now lives in NY close to Rochester in Pittsford

          http://www.helmers.com/
          https://www.facebook.com/people/Carl-Helmers/1260607383

          His address/phone is available which I can send offline.

          He should get invited to VCF East

          Perhaps next year.  We are full for 2011.

          And don't forget Robert Tinney, those two go hand in hand
          http://www.tinney.net/