sniped ! Commodore 2022 Printer for Commodore PET

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
      I was trying to win an auction on ebay for a Commodore 2022 printer, which I would have donated to the museum. This is the printer that one would use with the Commodore PET computer. It came out in 1979, so I’m not sure if there are other printers that one could use in the two years between the PET coming out and the Printer (2022 & 2023) coming out.  Anyway I was sniped with 2 seconds to go and did not get it Sad smile Maybe someone else can donate or suggest another printer to put next to our PET museum exhibit.

      Jeff3 Brace
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
        Any Commodore-branded IEEE printer would be appropriate if you can't find a 2022/2023, but those two are the correct ones for the era.  Otherwise find a serial printer from the late 70's, any one could do.
        bd