Re: [midatlanticretro] WOWZAS!!!!

  • Andrew Molloy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2011
      On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      > On Tuesday, March 29, 2011, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      > > Andy doesn't like it when I curse on-list, but sometimes there is just no other word to best describe how I feel right now ... So let me get this out of my system ... Oh my fucking god!!!!
      > >
      > > Found @ Jamesburg rescue site: the first year of People's Computer Company newsletters.
      > >

      > Awesome, can't wait to see them too.
      > Now just get them covered in sleeves, hopefully they're still in good
      > condition, you don't want anymore fingerprints marking the papers.
      >
      > --
      > ~http://www.rogtronics.net <http://www.rogtronic.net>

      That's an incredible find. I've been trying to collect them for years
      and the earliest issue I have starts with vol. 6 (1977) when the title
      was shortened to People's Computers. It changed to Recreational
      Computing by vol. 8, and I think it died out sometime during vol. 9. I
      have one or two duplicate issues that I'll try to remember to bring
      for the museum's collection if you want them.

      Andy
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2011
        >>> Found @ Jamesburg rescue site: the first year of People's Computer Company newsletters.
        > I have one or two duplicate issues that I'll try to remember to bring for the museum's collection if you want them.

        Thank you Andy M. #2 .... I'll make a list of which ones we have and see
        if we're missing any.