Here's a preview clip of the VCF EAST 7.0 T-shirt

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 1:18 PM

      Here's a preview clip of the VCF EAST 7.0 T-shirt
      I have it in my VCF East 7.0 album on Flickr
      This is only one part, not the complete shirt
      The complete T-shirt will be announced at a later time
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ragooman/sets/72157626413749090/

      =Dan

    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 1:33 PM
        > Here's a preview clip of the VCF EAST 7.0 T-shirt
        > I have it in my VCF East 7.0 album on Flickr
        > This is only one part, not the complete shirt
        > The complete T-shirt will be announced at a later time
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/ragooman/sets/72157626413749090/

        Awesome! I'll be buying one!

        Jonathan