important VCF change

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      VCF is getting to be too much work and not enough fun. I am leaning
      toward just canceling it this year.

      Also, unlike 12 months ago, this time I remembered to insert lots of
      blank space before I say APRIL FOOLS. :o)
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011

        Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:18 AM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] important VCF change

        VCF is getting to be too much work and not enough fun. I am leaning
        toward just canceling it this year.

        Also, unlike 12 months ago, this time I remembered to insert lots of
        blank space before I say APRIL FOOLS. :o)

        I agree, too much work and not enough fun !  I’m going to quit MARCH and join Dan Jacob’s group. They have all the fun Winking smile