Thanks!

  • murph
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30 9:34 PM
      Thanks to Evan and Jeff for a great presentation for the New Jersey
      Linux User's Group. http://njlinux.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30 10:04 PM
        > Thanks to Evan and Jeff for a great presentation for the New Jersey Linux User's Group. http://njlinux.org

        You're welcome. I was glad that everyone in the audience seemed
        genuinely interested in the our subject.

        Funny story for MARCHins:
        - I brought the wrong adapter so I couldn't get Telstar Pong to put
        video on a screen
        - first they couldn't read my USB drive(s)
        - the meeting was interrupted by someone locked IN a bathroom -- the
        fire department came to get him out

        But they asked good questions, they loved the Altair demo, and several
      • mejeep_ferret
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30 10:32 PM
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, murph <murphnj@...> wrote:
          > Thanks to Evan and Jeff for a great presentation for the New Jersey
          > Linux User's Group. http://njlinux.org

          And thank you for hosting us and donating so many boxes of books towards VCF. It's great connecting with Linux folks who appreciate pre-PC generation computing machinery.

          -- jeffj