Meyergizer!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2011
      I just heard that TCF is giving Andy its "Hobbyist of the Year" award for his work as chair of ACGNJ's Linux SIG.

      Does this we mean have to bow every time we see him? :)
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2011
        Wow that's awesome.

        Bill Degnan

        > I just heard that TCF is giving Andy its "Hobbyist of the Year" award for
        his work as chair of ACGNJ's Linux SIG.

        > Does this we mean have to bow every time we see him? :)

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2011

          On Mar 30, 2011 1:02 PM, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > Wow that's awesome.
          >
          > Bill Degnan

          Congrats Andy !

        • ysgdhio
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2011
            Yeah, we'll see.
            I think it depends on whether there's a "banquet" or not.

            And no need to bow.
            They're not even sending a limo for me :-)

            Andy