Exhibit-in-an-exhibit picture

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
      Here's the front right corner of our homebrew exhibit:
      http://snarc.net/homebrewcorner.jpg

      Everyone on the top shelves is in clear plastic holders, safely away
      from pawing hands.

      Top shelf, left to right: PCC #1, Byte #1, Creative Computing #1, DDJ
      #1, Interface Age Vol. #1 book (we'll replace with issue #1 soon enough;
      pretty sure it's in the Jamesburg rescue), Kilobaud #1, and Vol. #1 Byte
      book / Vols. #1/#2 CC book.

      Bottom shelf, left to right: Heathkit 3400 trainer (and now the manual
      too, thanks to Jeff J.), Motorola 6800 kit in shrink wrap, SYM kit with
      original box, RCA Cosmac VIP kit with original box, RCA Microtutor 1800
      kit with original box, modern (1997) Intel chip kit.

      Table: Restored ASR-33, TV Typewriter Cookbook + original Popular
      Electronics "Build your own TV Typewriter" issue, restored actual TV
      Typewriter (version 2).

      InfoAge has some 45-degree corner tables in storage, so I might use one
      of them for the TVT + literature, and move the '33 somewhere else. I
      hate when things aren't symmetrical. We can't just put a square table
      under the Intel kit because that would interfere with the door.

      Anyway .... this is our first "culture"-centric exhibit, and I think
      it's awesome.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2011
        Thanks for sharing