WOWZAS!!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29 10:58 AM
      Andy doesn't like it when I curse on-list, but sometimes there is just no other word to best describe how I feel right now ... So let me get this out of my system ... Oh my fucking god!!!!

      Found @ Jamesburg rescue site: the first year of People's Computer Company newsletters.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29 11:09 AM
        Bill Degnan

        > Andy doesn't like it when I curse on-list, but sometimes there is just no
        other word to best describe how I feel right now ... So let me get this out
        of my system ... Oh my fucking god!!!!

        > Found @ Jamesburg rescue site: the first year of People's Computer
        Company newsletters.

        This is something I can't wait to see! History in your hands.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29 11:36 AM
          On Tuesday, March 29, 2011, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
          > Andy doesn't like it when I curse on-list, but sometimes there is just no other word to best describe how I feel right now ... So let me get this out of my system ... Oh my fucking god!!!!
          >
          > Found @ Jamesburg rescue site: the first year of People's Computer Company newsletters.

          Awesome, can't wait to see them too.
          Now just get them covered in sleeves, hopefully they're still in good
          condition, you don't want anymore fingerprints marking the papers.

          --
          ~http://www.rogtronics.net <http://www.rogtronic.net>
        • Andrew Molloy
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2011
            On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

            > On Tuesday, March 29, 2011, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
            > > Andy doesn't like it when I curse on-list, but sometimes there is just no other word to best describe how I feel right now ... So let me get this out of my system ... Oh my fucking god!!!!
            > >
            > > Found @ Jamesburg rescue site: the first year of People's Computer Company newsletters.
            > >

            > Awesome, can't wait to see them too.
            > Now just get them covered in sleeves, hopefully they're still in good
            > condition, you don't want anymore fingerprints marking the papers.
            >
            > --
            > ~http://www.rogtronics.net <http://www.rogtronic.net>

            That's an incredible find. I've been trying to collect them for years
            and the earliest issue I have starts with vol. 6 (1977) when the title
            was shortened to People's Computers. It changed to Recreational
            Computing by vol. 8, and I think it died out sometime during vol. 9. I
            have one or two duplicate issues that I'll try to remember to bring
            for the museum's collection if you want them.

            Andy
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2011
              >>> Found @ Jamesburg rescue site: the first year of People's Computer Company newsletters.
              > I have one or two duplicate issues that I'll try to remember to bring for the museum's collection if you want them.

              Thank you Andy M. #2 .... I'll make a list of which ones we have and see
              if we're missing any.