Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum today

  • systems_glitch
    Message 1 of 66 , Mar 28, 2011
      > Any terminal capable of 9600 baud will work for the Dynabyte and/or
      > the Cromemco.  The Cromemco is designed to automatically detect the
      > terminal type.   Early "plug and play"

      Yup, hit enter up to 4 times and you should get the RDOS prompt. H19
      terminals seemed to be popular with the Z-2s.

      I should have a 16FDC, 64KZ and system software coming from Mike S. in
      Canada soon...if we need any software/work done on the Z-2H I'll
      probably have the tools for it. I'm going to try and get CROMIX
      running on my Z-2D (early Unices are interesting to me!) as well as
      trying my hand at customizing CP/M 2.2 or CP/M 3 for it.

      Jonathan
      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 15, 2012
        > I spent 5+ years there (4th Fl. Myers Ctr aka. the Hexagon) and I didn't hear anything about any alumni function.

        Sent you a private email just now.