Trenton next weekend

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2011
      Hi all,

      I lost track of the emails saying who's going on which days next
      weekend. I know Andy is going both days, so am I, and Bill's going just
      Saturday.

      I need to know other peoples' plans.

      NOTE: we don't have free admission this year.

      Also: rather than make the two-hour round-trip each day, I'd like to get
      an inexpensive motel room Sat. night if anybody wants to share. Anybody
      that is except Dan -- because I learned at Maker Faire that he snores
      louder than I do!
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2011
        On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 3:17 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        Also: rather than make the two-hour round-trip each day, I'd like to get
        an inexpensive motel room Sat. night if anybody wants to share.  Anybody
        that is except Dan -- because I learned at Maker Faire that he snores
        louder than I do!

        heey, that's age discrimination, we're allowed to ;)
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2011
          On Mon, 28 Mar 2011, Dan Roganti wrote:

          > On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 3:17 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
          >

          >> Also: rather than make the two-hour round-trip each day, I'd like to get
          >> an inexpensive motel room Sat. night if anybody wants to share. Anybody
          >> that is except Dan -- because I learned at Maker Faire that he snores
          >> louder than I do!
          >>

          > heey, that's age discrimination, we're allowed to ;)

          I resemble that remark! (I snore, too).

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • ysgdhio
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2011
            IMPORTANT!

            If you ordered a ticket via the TCF website http://tcf-nj.org/
            and expect it to arrive in the mail -- it won't.
            Apparently they're going to distribute tickets on site.

            You need to print out your ticket order confirmation email
            and bring it to Packer Hall in order to pick up your ticket.

            Andy