Semi-OT: Upcoming InfoAge fundraising campaign

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011
      Fred is starting a new long-term fundraising campaign for InfoAge. The
      goal: get 300 families / companies / organizations to each give $1,000.

      If any MARCHins know of a family / company / outside organization that
      could meet their share of this challenge, then please contact me privately.

      As for MARCH, if we continue our trend of making VCF bigger/better each
      year, then hopefully we can contribute at least a half-share ($500) by
      the end of May -- if not more.