Re: [midatlanticretro] Upcoming policy change at InfoAge

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2011

      Absolutely not.

      I was prepared to fight for this at the meeting last night, but it was a non-issue.  Fred and the InfoAge BOT fully understand that every group has its own culture and policies, and that requiring InfoAge membership (or museum rent) would kill most groups' involvement.

      It doesn't apply to Sundays or special events.  When else would MARCH members be there without me, Fred, or Steve around?

      I can't think of any situation when a MARCH member who's not a paid InfoAge member needs to go on campus without any other paid InfoAge members around on a non-Sunday / non-special event day.