VCF / social marketing

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 2:53 PM
      Hi all,

      The VCF East 7.0 page on Facebook (facebook.com/vcfeast7) has been
      'liked' 101 times so far.

      I challenge all MARCHins who use Facebook to each get five friends to
      share the link on their own pages. Or, if you're comfortable doing so,
      post the VCF Facebook link on their pages yourself.

      Ideally, your friends are people who have many techie Facebook friends
      of their own, who'll see this and like/share it some more, etc.

      Start now.

      Thanks.