Upcoming outreach

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2011
      Saturday, InfoAge will have a booth at Brookdale CC's WW2 event. Same deal with the Philadelphia Science Carnival in April. I'll represent MARCH at both venues.

      Next Wednesday, instead of going to the InfoAge meeting, I'm speaking at the North Jersey Linux UG meeting. They meet at Kean U. (my alma mater, although the UG is not a student group) which is just a few miles down the street from my home. They said it'll be a "special treat" to hear from me. Unlike Titus, I have no modesty whatsoever. ;)