Re: [midatlanticretro] A nice little email ...

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2011
      Oops, I hit 'send' too soon.

      No, Ted can't go. That would HUGE if he participated.

      I emailed him in the first place to ask that very question.

      By coincidence, his mother (actress Celeste Holm) is featured in the NJARC exhibit. She came to Infoage a few years ago. When she saw our exhibit (just one 10x12 room back then), she said, "Oh, my son is in computers, maybe you heard of him," and I figured she was just being a proud but oblivious old lady, as if all the world's techs all know each other. :)

      "Really ma'am? Who's your son?"

      "Ted Nelson. He wrote some books."

      Gulp! Goes the prez ...