Re: [midatlanticretro] (was) New Aquisition! - (now) XENIX: Don't format yet!

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 5, 2006
      Evan wrote:

      > "The holy book"...?

      "And God said The IBM PS/2 Model 80 should be consider holy"
    • William Pechter
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 9, 2006
        Rats...

        Had some SCSI versions at IBM...

        Bill

        --- Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster@...> wrote:

        > William Pechter wrote:
        > > Is there an external scsi connector on the backpanel?
        >
        > The machine isn't SCSI. It's ESDI.
        >
        > Peace... Sridhar

      • John Allain
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 9, 2006
          I'm still with Family right now for this week, Sometime after will
          probably be OK. Sunday's a choice over Saturday for me.

          John A.

          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 10, 2006
            what kind of server is the NEC?

            http://mail.yahoo.com