Pallets! We need more pallets!

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 13, 2011
      We desperately need lots more decent-condition pallets. Someone please deliver (literally, not "Hey Evan, you should go raid the big-box store in your sports car.")
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 13, 2011
        "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

        >We desperately need lots more decent-condition pallets. Someone please
        >deliver (literally, not "Hey Evan, you should go raid the big-box store
        >in your sports car.")

        Hey Evan, you should go raid the big-box store in your sports car.

        Seriously, if you have a source, I'll gladly pickup and deliver some if
        not too far out of the way.
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 13, 2011
          I have some in downtown Wilmington, DE. I will need a few for myself, but
          I have at least three or four I can spare.

          Bill Degnan

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 13, 2011
            "Bill Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

            >I have some in downtown Wilmington, DE. I will need a few for myself,
            >but I have at least three or four I can spare.

            That's a bit farther than I was offering to drive. ;)

            My son works at a local Auto Zone. I'll ask him, when he's home, if they
            have any from deliveries that they could/would spare.
          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 13, 2011
              My son said that AutoZone just tosses their pallets in the skip, so we will
              grab a few this week. I can bring them to the museum this week or sometime
              next Sunday.
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 13, 2011
                Thanks very much. Wed. night would be ideal. The more, the better.

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 14, 2011
                  I've got 3 pallets. My son said, next shipments arrive Thursday.
                  I'll drop off 3 on Wednesday if I'm not too busy.
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 14, 2011
                    Thanks. I will be there in the late afternoon / early evening. Will email an update when I know for sure.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 16, 2011
                      Did the need evaporate?
                    • Systems Glitch
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 16, 2011
                        On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:30:17 -0400 (EDT)
                        system@... wrote:

                        > Did the need evaporate?

                        Don't know, but would MARCH like some nice wooden crates? They're medium-size, and stamped for international shipment compliance (no bugs!) The company I work for receives items from overseas in them, but we've got too many and need to get rid of some. I've taken a few for storing some of my more valuable old computer stuff until my shop is finished, and I could bring down some more for MARCH when I come down for VCF.

                        Thanks,
                        Jonathan
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 16, 2011
                          >>> Don't know, but would MARCH like some nice wooden crates?

                          Sure.
                        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 16, 2011
                            "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

                            >Sure.

                            I think Evan would take your grandmother if you were giving her away! :)

                            I dropped off three pallets this eve. More to come.
                          • Jeffrey Brace
                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 16, 2011

                              Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:32 PM