Fw: Misc Books: Law,Med,Engineer,Computer,Poem,Cook,Math,Science,Chemistry - $3 (Burke / GMU)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      See thread below. Someone is selling Byte mags in DC area quite cheap.

      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      Subject: Misc Books:
      To: sale-q5fzd-2252170026@...
      Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 10:10 PM
      CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY
      DEALING LOCALLY
      Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals,
      work-at-home
      Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
      More Info: http:www.craigslist.orgaboutscams.html
      Hello, saw your ad at http:washingtondc.craigslist.orgnvabks2252170026.html
      .... I'm interested in the Byte and Popular Electronics
      collections. Please clarify your asking prices -- you stated
      $15-$30. Also please clarify which years are available.
      thank you.
      this message was remailed to you via: sale-q5fzd-2252170026@...