Juki 6100 MPS-801 MPS-802

  • Gene Ehrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      I have four older printers that are presently listed on e-bay expiring in a few days. If they are not purchased on the e-bay listing they will be free to anyone who wishes to pick them up in Spring Hill Florida. I have no way of testing them but I am told that they worked the last time they were used. I cannot guarantee that they work

      Dot Matrix Printers Juki 6100 MPS-801 MPS-802 pickup
      Pickup only $5.99 $24.99 2d 00h 55

      Pickup only, will not pack and ship