Re: [midatlanticretro] Apple ///

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6 7:18 AM
      The plus' have "plus" in green printed on the case.
      vintagecomputer.net/apple/ click into the various apple iii directories to
      see photos. I don't have a comprehensive photo gallery of my apple stuff
      if there is someting you need to see. I have not photographed the less
      interesting systems.

      My apple iii software is all on disk. I have hundreds of programs they're
      out there.

      Bill Degnan