Free Model I

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
      There's a TRS-80 Model I on Ebay which is listed as "FREE to historical
      society or museum", located in New Cumberland, PA. Monitor, CPU, expansion
      interface, two Aerocomp drives and manuals.

      #370490137900

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
        Thanks I'll get on it. We don't need another Model 1, but might as well...

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
          On Mar 5, 2011, at 7:41 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > Thanks I'll get on it. We don't need another Model 1, but might as
          > well...

          It's always nice to have spares.. even if only for parts.

          73 de Ray
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
            > Thanks I'll get on it. We don't need another Model 1, but might as well...

            Heard back from the eBay seller. He's giving us the TRS-80 and even
            paying for the shipping. Thanks to Mike L. for pointing this one out.
          • Mike Loewen
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
              On Sat, 5 Mar 2011, Evan Koblentz wrote:

              > Heard back from the eBay seller. He's giving us the TRS-80 and even
              > paying for the shipping.

              Wow, nice guy!

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...