Dr DOS and alternative 1980's OS's - exhibit idea??

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 8:11 AM
      <snip>
      > They're still
      > flogging DR-DOS to the embedded market. They also got caught
      distributing
      > Udo Kuhnt's(sp!) additions to OpenDOS and that just made them even
      > snottier about the whole thing.
      >
      > g.

      I have a few mid-late 80's alternative DOS's like Dr. DOS, Concurrent DOS,
      SCO Linux for 386, and so on, but I never did much with them. No one seems
      to ever talk about these....would make a nice VCF exhibit for someone hint
      hint.

      If anyone is interested but does not have the software or hardware for
      something like this, let me know